- Compact two-bike rack design
- No scratch support arm design that secures the bicycle by front tyre only
- Simple to use, does not require straps or cords for additional securement
- Does not interfere with bus access panels or windshield wipers
- Rounded outside corners for rider safety and ease of bus washing
- Magnetic, self-storing support arm requires no action by the rider for proper stowage
- No orientation of the bike pedals required by the rider
- Bicycles can be loaded and unloaded independently
- Pivot plate (included in price) connects to bumper brackets and enables the bike rack to move between the stowed and deployed positions.
- 2 year warranty
- Available in an assortment of colours - Berry Grey, Safety Yellow, Signal Red, Mistletoe (Green) & Blaze Blue
- Colours outside the above range are available on request and may attract additional cost.
AUD $2,100.00 excluding GST per unit for 1-99 units
AUD $2,000.00 excluding GST per unit for 100+ units
Pricing excludes GST and does not include freight; freight estimates will be provided once the size of the order and its destination is known; pricing includes a pivot plate but does not include an attachment; template attachments can be provided upon request.
Kindred Spirits Enterprises, a social enterprise, will employ long-term, multi-generational unemployed residents from across Latrobe Valley, Australia to supply these bike racks.
For more information contact:
T: +61 3 9645 3300
F: +61 3 9645 4455
Bike Racks on Buses Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of Bus Association Victoria Inc. (BusVic)
450 Graham Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207 Australia