Yering Meadows Golf Club - Friday 20th April
178- 180 Victoria Rd, Yering 3770
The 2018 event will be held at the Yering Meadows Golf Club, formerly known as the Croydon Golf Club, located on 330 acres in the Yarra Valley just 50 minutes east of Melbourne CBD and next door to Lilydale Airport. The world class course designed by Architect Ross Watson is arguably the finest in the Yarra Valley. The course is a great challenge for golfers of all abilities.
The day includes: 18 hole Ambrose Competition; Breakfast; Gourmet BBQ and refreshments during and after the round with loads of great prizes. Unbeatable value for only $130pp (inclusive of GST)
NOT A GOLFER? OR WOULD LIKE YOUR PARTNER TO ATTEND?
We are looking at arranging a Wine Tour of the Yarra Valley including a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolatier, 2 winery tastings, 2 Course Lunch at Yering Station and finishing with a tasting at Four Pillars Gin. The cost of $85pp includes bus, tastings and lunch. We would require 20 people to run this additional event, so please contact Lisa Muston on firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 99147027.
If you like to extend your stay in the Yarra Valley, accommodation options are listed below:
Yarra Valley Lodge
RACV Club Healesville
FLYER & REGISTRATION FORM
Please CLICK HERE for a copy of the flyer & registration form.
MEMBER REGISTRATION OPTIONS
1. Online - Quick and easy online registration via button below or at https://www.trybooking.com/TRMP
3. Call us on (03) 9645 3300 to register over the phone and we will send you the invoice
***REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 30 MARCH 2018***
The 2018 Branch Meetings will be held throughout late February and March.
These very important member meetings will include:
The full Programme; Partner Contacts and Registration Form can be found below.
There are several registration options:
1. Online: Quick and easy online registration via button below or at https://www.trybooking.com/SYMB
2. Email completed registration form: email@example.com
3. Post completed registration form: PO Box 125, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
4. Fax completed registration form: 03 9645 4455
5. Members can phone Mary and register over the phone: 03 9645 3300
Please contact Mary Main should you have any queries. We look forward to seeing you then.