2019 BusVic Branch Meetings
The 2019 Branch Meetings will be held throughout late February and March.
These very important member meetings will include:
- Presentations and discussion on pertinent business and industry issues;
- Support from our dedicated industry Partners (please see the listing attached so that you can contact our Partners if you require their assistance or would like them to visit you while they are in your area);
- Our safe school bus travel education sessions, which, apart from tuition from school bus operators, is the only tuition junior and primary school students receive on school bus safety. This is vital training that ensures the right behaviours are instilled in our children at a very early age.
The full Programme and Registration Form can be found below.
2019 Branch Meeting Programme and Registration Form
There are several registration options:
1. Online: Quick and easy online registration at https://www.trybooking.com/ZQIT
2. Email completed registration form: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Post completed registration form: PO Box 125, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
4. Fax completed registration form: 03 9645 4455
5. Members can phone Mary and register over the phone: 03 9645 3300
Please contact Mary Main should you have any queries. We look forward to seeing you then.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS